- For your health and safety, all rooms are NON-SMOKING. (There are designated outdoor patio areas for smoking.)
- Check-In is 4p.m. or after. (A guest service agent is in our office from 7am - 11pm)
- Check-Out by 11 a.m. Please return keycards to the front desk upon leaving.
- All revenues for room payments are collected at time of Check-In.
- Guests must show AAA, AARP or Military Status with current proof of membership at time of reservation or at Check-In to qualify for discounts.
- Additional discounts do not apply to weekly or monthly reduced rates.
- During holiday weekends and special events, discounts are not available.
- Dogs are allowed with prior approval from management, charge of $25 per night, per dog will be added along with any additional cleaning fees, ie, fleas. Cats not allowed.
- Because of fire codes, Health Dept. regulations, Hotel Agencies; the number of persons designated to a room type can not be exceeded. This includes babies and children of all ages.
- For safety sake: Rollerblading, Biking, Scooters, Skateboards, Ball Playing, Frisbees, etc. must be used off the property.
- Relax! Daily housekeeping service, linens, kitchenware provided.
- Guest laundry on site. Open 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- All discount codes must be given to the front desk clerk (either in person or by telephone) at time of making the reservation. Discounts do not apply to Online Reservations.
- Complimentary wireless high speed internet
- Complimentary iPad available in lobby!